- Trim wick to 1/4” with each and every use. A short wick produces a smaller, more controlled flame. Never leave
wick trimmings in the candle.
- Never burn a candle near objects, curtains or walls.
- Always burn candles on an even, heat-resistance surface. Place an extra base under candles to ensure added
- If you experience any difficulty lighting your candle, turn it to a slight angle while lighting to create a melt pool
and hold until the flame becomes more vibrant.
- Keep candles clear of any flammable materials.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time and stop use when there is 1/4” of wax left.
- NEVER burn a candle unattended. Always ensure it is in sight when being used and extinguished if leaving the
We keep all banking and personal information private and secure.